Thursday, February 4th at 6:00pm
This Zoom Panel & Open Mic Dialogue is on the urgent topic of overcoming African Americans’ aversion to COVID vaccination. Learn about facts vs fears and myths re COVID vaccination for African Americans as one of the hardest-hit communities from local experts.
Invited panelists include:
- Carl Lavender, Foundation for a Healthy St. Petersburg
- Watson Haynes, Pinellas County Urban League
- Dr. Nichelle Threadgill, Community Health Centers of Pinellas
- Dr. Shameka Jones, Florida Blue
- Ulyee Choe, Pinellas County Health Department
Hear the latest data on African Americans being vaccinated in Pinellas and across the state and nation, as well as vaccine efficacy, side effects and schedule of availability.